Maxiotek Corporation, a brand new fabless SSD Controller IC design house announces the release of MK8115, the first ever 3D-NAND- supported DRAM- less SSD controller solution for the growing SSD market that needs a superior performance at a great value.
The MK8115 enables customers to design their next generation solid state drives to achieve higher capacity, more competitive performance, higher reliability, and more cost- effective than the current market solutions. MK8115 is your ideal SSD controller option to step into the world of 3D-NAND era, NOW. 3D-NAND is a revolutionary technology versus the 2D-Planar NANDs. It allows for better endurance, reliability, and higher density which will continue to drive the NAND costs down even further.
MK8115's DRAM-less design provides customers more freedom in their PCB designs to fit more NANDs than a typical DRAM SSD as well as enables more creative SFF (Small Form Factor) designs. It's DRAM-less design effectively reduces the total BOM count which translates to lower cost. Maxiotek's proprietary controller architecture paired with its intelligent firmware features such as AgileECC, Virtual Parity Recovery, Data Condenser Engine, etc., pushes DRAM- less SSD performance to a new peak that rivals DRAM-class of SSDs in typical workloads.
MK8115 will be your best choice to expand or tap into the consumer, industrial, and/or enterprise SSD market, and now is the right time. SSD market adoption continues to grow year over year. Maxiotek's advanced technology, experienced team of engineers, wealth of storage industry know-how, and close relationship with our partners will continuously support the growth of the market.
For more information about Maxiotek and its MK8115, please visit https://www.maxiotek.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit