Maxiotek Corporation, a brand new fabless SSD Controller IC design house announces the release of MK8115, the first ever 3D-NAND- supported DRAM- less SSD controller solution for the growing SSD market that needs a superior performance at a great value.
The MK8115 enables customers to design their next generation solid state drives to achieve higher capacity, more competitive performance, higher reliability, and more cost- effective than the current market solutions. MK8115 is your ideal SSD controller option to step into the world of 3D-NAND era, NOW. 3D-NAND is a revolutionary technology versus the 2D-Planar NANDs. It allows for better endurance, reliability, and higher density which will continue to drive the NAND costs down even further.
MK8115's DRAM-less design provides customers more freedom in their PCB designs to fit more NANDs than a typical DRAM SSD as well as enables more creative SFF (Small Form Factor) designs. It's DRAM-less design effectively reduces the total BOM count which translates to lower cost. Maxiotek's proprietary controller architecture paired with its intelligent firmware features such as AgileECC, Virtual Parity Recovery, Data Condenser Engine, etc., pushes DRAM- less SSD performance to a new peak that rivals DRAM-class of SSDs in typical workloads.
MK8115 will be your best choice to expand or tap into the consumer, industrial, and/or enterprise SSD market, and now is the right time. SSD market adoption continues to grow year over year. Maxiotek's advanced technology, experienced team of engineers, wealth of storage industry know-how, and close relationship with our partners will continuously support the growth of the market.
For more information about Maxiotek and its MK8115, please visit https://www.maxiotek.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM