SilverStone's EP05 is a compact Gigabit Ethernet network adapter in beautiful all white colored design. It adheres to the latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 specification in providing conversion from USB to a RJ45 network socket that supports 1000Mbps Gigabit high speed transfer capability. EP05 is a great addition to notebook computers such as MacBooks that do not have network socket but needs a physical network connection.
- Latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 interface, compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- Converts to a RJ45 network socket with support for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Translucent hidden LED indicator light
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX) technology.
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and "RealWoW" (Wake-on-LAN) technology
To fulfill the need for high resolution output from PC, tablets or smartphones to larger display devices such as TVs, computer monitors, or projectors, SilverStone created EP07, a USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter. This USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter (DP Alt Mode) provides high throughput using the latest USB 3.1 bus and can support 4K Ultra HD monitors.
- Supports USB 3.1 Type-C input and HDMI output
- Flexible USB 3.1 Type-C Switching Support for DP 1.2 Alt Mode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and former versions
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz in DP1.2 in SST mode
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT):
Goods will be available on Feb 22nd.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit