SilverStone's EP05 is a compact Gigabit Ethernet network adapter in beautiful all white colored design. It adheres to the latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 specification in providing conversion from USB to a RJ45 network socket that supports 1000Mbps Gigabit high speed transfer capability. EP05 is a great addition to notebook computers such as MacBooks that do not have network socket but needs a physical network connection.
- Latest USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1 interface, compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- Converts to a RJ45 network socket with support for 10/100/1000Mbps
- Translucent hidden LED indicator light
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX) technology.
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and "RealWoW" (Wake-on-LAN) technology
To fulfill the need for high resolution output from PC, tablets or smartphones to larger display devices such as TVs, computer monitors, or projectors, SilverStone created EP07, a USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI adapter. This USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter (DP Alt Mode) provides high throughput using the latest USB 3.1 bus and can support 4K Ultra HD monitors.
- Supports USB 3.1 Type-C input and HDMI output
- Flexible USB 3.1 Type-C Switching Support for DP 1.2 Alt Mode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and former versions
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz in DP1.2 in SST mode
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT):
Goods will be available on Feb 22nd.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series