VR production and distribution company, Virtual Reality Entertainment, has signed a production partnership with global sports giants EXTREME. As well as being the exclusive producers of 360Â° film content at EXTREME's events, VIRTUAL REALITY ENTERTAINMENT will also be producing a 360Â° narrative feature film set in the world of Drift motorsports.
Both the short form event content and longer format narrative feature will be produced so as to be compatible with all VR platforms. The first releases will be the first three installments of the EXTREME Drift Allstars, Latvian Grand Prix - Parts 1-3, 360 degree trailer can be viewed here:
Alistair Gosling, CEO of Extreme Sports, said:
"We are delighted to be working with Virtual Reality Entertainment to bring the thrills of Action and Motor Sports to the world of Virtual Reality. Our first production looks set for a Q1 2016 release in conjunction with the hard launch of several new HMDs and VR platforms. The content we are producing is a perfect fit for the new VR market and we are looking forward to growing the production slate throughout 2016 and beyond."
Virtual Reality Entertainment are also working with a roster of high profile producers and directors across the genre spectrum and plans are in place for the production of several other narrative features in 2016/17.
With four productions already under their belt and eleven more in development, Virtual Reality Entertainment are already establishing themselves as the go-to production company for Virtual Reality 360Â° film production in the UK. Tom Clark of Virtual Reality Entertainment said:
"Virtual Reality and 360 degree Film Production is an incredibly exciting new media format which we started working on back in 2013 with the release of Oculus DK1. The new HMD platforms offer a totally revolutionary landscape for creating immersive, engaging entertainment experiences. With such an extreme leap forward in terms of viewing format, to a large extent, the rules of filmmaking will need to be rewritten - it's a very exciting time"
EXTREME has a roster of over 70 sponsored ambassadors as well as an engaged social media community with a reach of over 400,000,000 p/m and video views of over 100,000,000 p/m.
Latest News Posts
- Disney Pixar release short film 'Bao' - A Mother & Son story
- Warframe: Fortuna the Profit-Taker debuts to PC, out now
- Steam Winter Sale starts Dec 20th, Award Nominees released
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- I have a serious problem with audio on my new x470 taichi motherboard
- supplement4reviews com/keto-burn-xtreme-reviews/
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus