TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its new AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, which upgrades the wireless speeds of your laptop or desktop computer.
"TRENDnet is excited to launch a one-of-a-kind AC1900 USB adapter at CES," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "Our new AC adapter is a simple and affordable upgrade, uniquely designed to allow our customers to reach blazing-fast Wi-Fi AC speeds."
The new AC adapter supports speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the less congested 5 GHz band, and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. The four detachable, high-gain antennas and high-performance amplifiers upgrade speeds and expands range. Beamforming technology improves your overall Wi-Fi signal by directing stronger Wi-Fi signals to specific device locations.
TRENDnet's TEW-809UB comes with a convenient 3.3 feet USB cable, which is perfect for both desktop and laptop setups. The SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 cable maintains a high-speed connection to your computer. The adapter supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, will be available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners in early spring 2016. TRENDnet's TEW-809UB will have an MSRP of USD $109.99.
Latest News Posts
- 25-years of DOOM celebrated with DOOM update for Switch
- Peter Jackson could help Amazon's Lord Of The Rings TV show
- Stardew Valley on Switch receives Multiplayer Update Dec 12
- Smash Bros. Ultimate director discusses 3rd-party characters
- Smash Bros. UItimate is fastest-selling Switch game so far
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- AORUS LED i2c control?
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019
- Rules of Survival Ultra: A Revolutionary Version with Day/Night Cycle, Changing Weather and Enhanced Game Models
- Brutal Classic-Style FPS SUFFER is out now on Steam!
- The hottest Steam games arrive in Fanatical's Winter Sale
- YIIK: A Post-Modern RPG Spreads Conspiracy Theories on Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam on Jan. 17, 2019