TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its new AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, which upgrades the wireless speeds of your laptop or desktop computer.
"TRENDnet is excited to launch a one-of-a-kind AC1900 USB adapter at CES," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "Our new AC adapter is a simple and affordable upgrade, uniquely designed to allow our customers to reach blazing-fast Wi-Fi AC speeds."
The new AC adapter supports speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the less congested 5 GHz band, and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. The four detachable, high-gain antennas and high-performance amplifiers upgrade speeds and expands range. Beamforming technology improves your overall Wi-Fi signal by directing stronger Wi-Fi signals to specific device locations.
TRENDnet's TEW-809UB comes with a convenient 3.3 feet USB cable, which is perfect for both desktop and laptop setups. The SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 cable maintains a high-speed connection to your computer. The adapter supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, will be available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners in early spring 2016. TRENDnet's TEW-809UB will have an MSRP of USD $109.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower