TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its new AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, which upgrades the wireless speeds of your laptop or desktop computer.
"TRENDnet is excited to launch a one-of-a-kind AC1900 USB adapter at CES," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "Our new AC adapter is a simple and affordable upgrade, uniquely designed to allow our customers to reach blazing-fast Wi-Fi AC speeds."
The new AC adapter supports speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the less congested 5 GHz band, and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. The four detachable, high-gain antennas and high-performance amplifiers upgrade speeds and expands range. Beamforming technology improves your overall Wi-Fi signal by directing stronger Wi-Fi signals to specific device locations.
TRENDnet's TEW-809UB comes with a convenient 3.3 feet USB cable, which is perfect for both desktop and laptop setups. The SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 cable maintains a high-speed connection to your computer. The adapter supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1900 USB Adapter, model TEW-809UB, will be available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners in early spring 2016. TRENDnet's TEW-809UB will have an MSRP of USD $109.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit