Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar JumpDrive C20i flash drive. Featuring two connectors - Lightning and USB 3.0 - the new flash drive is designed for the iPhone or iPad and lets users easily offload content, add storage, back up files, and charge iOS devices on the go with no battery or network required.
"Today's iOS users are capturing and storing immense amounts of high-quality content on their devices every day," said Yeon Kim, product marketing manager, Lexar. "According to research by Magisto, iOS mobile device users capture an average of 182 photos each month. To help ensure those memories are preserved, we've created the new JumpDrive C20i, which features both Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors, so users can easily add storage, transfer content, and charge their iOS devices on the go."
The Lexar JumpDrive C20i flash drive offers USB 3.0 performance with read speeds up to 95MB per second and write speeds of 20MB per second.* It enables users to automatically and securely sync photos and videos, as well as back up files, with the use of a free file management app from the App Store. For added versatility, the JumpDrive C20i is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices and is available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities.
The Lexar JumpDrive C20i is compatible with PC and Mac systems and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive C20i flash drive will be available in Q1 of 2016 and have MSRPs of Ãƒ,Ã,Â£28.99 (16GB), Ãƒ,Ã,Â£39.99 (32GB), Ãƒ,Ã,Â£56.99 (64GB), and Ãƒ,Ã,Â£79.99 (128GB).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz