Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of video eyewear and smart glasses products in the consumer, enterprise and entertainment market, showcases the future of smart glasses, augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) products at CES 2016, including CES 2016 Innovation award winners iWear Wireless Video Headphones, Vidwear B3000 waveguide sunglasses and M3000 monocular waveguide smart Glasses.
"Augmented and virtual reality are no longer concepts from science fiction movies, and we are at the forefront of bringing that technology to the world," says Paul Travers, President and Chief Executive Officer at Vuzix. "Our award-winning lineup of AR/VR solutions and patented technologies reflect our extensive experience and unmatched experience in the field. Our latest M300 and M3000 Smart Glasses take enterprise wearable computing into the next generation."
Products showcased at Vuzix's booth from January 6th to 9th include:
iWear Wireless Video Headphones - Winner of the "Best of" in Gaming and Virtual Reality, the iWear Wireless video headphones transport the wearer into another dimension through dual HD displays that allows them to play games, interact with apps, and watch 2D, 3D, and 360-degree VR movies all directly streaming from the internet. The ultimate in wearable video entertainment and gaming system, iWear Wireless runs Android 5.0 and is compatible with thousands of applications.
VidWear B3000 Waveguide Sunglasses - Recognized for innovative design and engineering, the Vidwear 3000 blends fashion and technology by being the world's first sunglasses with integrated video. Built on Vuzix' latest waveguide optics and ultra-slim "Cobra" display engines, the VidWear B3000allows for full see-through capabilities in fashion glasses. Several models of this technology will ultimately be available, including the VidWear B3000 HDMI based video viewer, the VidWear B3000 wireless smart glasses, which allow users to experience cloud connected information and entertainment everywhere they go and the powerful AR3000 Augmented Reality glasses.
M3000 Monocular Waveguide Smart Glasses - Honored for innovative design and engineering, the M3000 is the next-generation waveguide based wearable eyewear for the enterprise sector. The M3000 features improved display resolution, ergonomics, computing power and sensor technologies, and can connect to the cloud to deliver virtually any information directly to the job site and overlaid on the real-world.
Vuzix' award winning products, including the iWear Wireless Video headphones, the Vidwear B3000 and M3000 Smart Glasses, will be displayed at CES 2016 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall Booth # 14048 from January 6th to 9th.
In the booth, Vuzix will also be showcasing other products, including its new M300 Smart Glasses and will have several partners showcasing their Vuzix smart glasses solutions. Vuzix will also be attending the Pepcom CES 2016 Digital Experience press event on the evening of January 5, 2016 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard