Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of video eyewear and smart glasses products in the consumer, enterprise and entertainment market, showcases the future of smart glasses, augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) products at CES 2016, including CES 2016 Innovation award winners iWear Wireless Video Headphones, Vidwear B3000 waveguide sunglasses and M3000 monocular waveguide smart Glasses.
"Augmented and virtual reality are no longer concepts from science fiction movies, and we are at the forefront of bringing that technology to the world," says Paul Travers, President and Chief Executive Officer at Vuzix. "Our award-winning lineup of AR/VR solutions and patented technologies reflect our extensive experience and unmatched experience in the field. Our latest M300 and M3000 Smart Glasses take enterprise wearable computing into the next generation."
Products showcased at Vuzix's booth from January 6th to 9th include:
iWear Wireless Video Headphones - Winner of the "Best of" in Gaming and Virtual Reality, the iWear Wireless video headphones transport the wearer into another dimension through dual HD displays that allows them to play games, interact with apps, and watch 2D, 3D, and 360-degree VR movies all directly streaming from the internet. The ultimate in wearable video entertainment and gaming system, iWear Wireless runs Android 5.0 and is compatible with thousands of applications.
VidWear B3000 Waveguide Sunglasses - Recognized for innovative design and engineering, the Vidwear 3000 blends fashion and technology by being the world's first sunglasses with integrated video. Built on Vuzix' latest waveguide optics and ultra-slim "Cobra" display engines, the VidWear B3000allows for full see-through capabilities in fashion glasses. Several models of this technology will ultimately be available, including the VidWear B3000 HDMI based video viewer, the VidWear B3000 wireless smart glasses, which allow users to experience cloud connected information and entertainment everywhere they go and the powerful AR3000 Augmented Reality glasses.
M3000 Monocular Waveguide Smart Glasses - Honored for innovative design and engineering, the M3000 is the next-generation waveguide based wearable eyewear for the enterprise sector. The M3000 features improved display resolution, ergonomics, computing power and sensor technologies, and can connect to the cloud to deliver virtually any information directly to the job site and overlaid on the real-world.
Vuzix' award winning products, including the iWear Wireless Video headphones, the Vidwear B3000 and M3000 Smart Glasses, will be displayed at CES 2016 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall Booth # 14048 from January 6th to 9th.
In the booth, Vuzix will also be showcasing other products, including its new M300 Smart Glasses and will have several partners showcasing their Vuzix smart glasses solutions. Vuzix will also be attending the Pepcom CES 2016 Digital Experience press event on the evening of January 5, 2016 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.
Latest News Posts
- Switch VR may happen via Google Cardboard-like Labo kits
- Anthem's loading times may be a big problem
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage