Overclocking has been reserved mostly for high-end unlocked CPUs including the latest Skylake K series processors and many overclockers and high-performance gamers want this processors because of their easy overclocking capabilities via their unlocked multiplier. The time has come to empower everyone, BIOSTAR makes overclocking a reality on non-K 6th-generation Intel Core CPUs and makes it even easier now with the announcement of BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology for overclockers and performance seekers that enables overclocking on non-K Intel 6th-Generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium Skylake processors on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Take your non-K Core i5 and i7 and give it that boost you need without an unlocked multiplier to overclock. With BIOSTAR HyperOC, you can take entry-level processors like the 3.3GHz Pentium G4400 and increase its clock speed up to 36%*, bringing it to a lofty 4.48Ghz clock speed. The same can be done with a Core i3-6100T from a 3.2GHz frequency, via HyperOC, you can now enjoy up to 4.32Ghz. That's a 35% overclock.
A simple BIOS update on compatible BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards unleashes the full potential of your Skylake CPU taking your performance to the next level without an unlocked multiplier. Increase performance up to 35%* on capable non-K processors and experience the fun of overclocking made possible by BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology.
HyperOC Technology is enabled via BIOS update on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series