Overclocking has been reserved mostly for high-end unlocked CPUs including the latest Skylake K series processors and many overclockers and high-performance gamers want this processors because of their easy overclocking capabilities via their unlocked multiplier. The time has come to empower everyone, BIOSTAR makes overclocking a reality on non-K 6th-generation Intel Core CPUs and makes it even easier now with the announcement of BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology for overclockers and performance seekers that enables overclocking on non-K Intel 6th-Generation Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium Skylake processors on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Take your non-K Core i5 and i7 and give it that boost you need without an unlocked multiplier to overclock. With BIOSTAR HyperOC, you can take entry-level processors like the 3.3GHz Pentium G4400 and increase its clock speed up to 36%*, bringing it to a lofty 4.48Ghz clock speed. The same can be done with a Core i3-6100T from a 3.2GHz frequency, via HyperOC, you can now enjoy up to 4.32Ghz. That's a 35% overclock.
A simple BIOS update on compatible BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards unleashes the full potential of your Skylake CPU taking your performance to the next level without an unlocked multiplier. Increase performance up to 35%* on capable non-K processors and experience the fun of overclocking made possible by BIOSTAR HyperOC Technology.
HyperOC Technology is enabled via BIOS update on BIOSTAR Z170 motherboards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard