Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) now offers the ATVS-2020 scanner which measures airflow temperature and velocity of inside electronic devices. The ATVS-2020 scanner accommodates up to 32 sensors for precise, multi-point field mapping of test domains, including housings and PCB surfaces. The result is a highly accurate thermal characterization.
Each dual-purpose sensor simultaneously measures both air temperature and velocity. This eliminates errors introduced as a result of the airflow being non-isothermal, i.e. varying in temperature. The thin, low profile sensors are designed to minimize airflow disturbance. They can be placed easily anywhere in the test domain.
The ATVS-2020 scanner connects to any PC for operation. It is controlled by user-friendly stageVIEW software which acquires and quantifies data and generates detailed temperature and velocity reports for each sensor location. Measurement periods are limited only by the PC's storage capacity, and data can be automatically averaged for fast, research-quality test results. The program provides modules for calculating the airflow requirements of devices under test.
All sensors are calibrated for both low (natural convection) and high velocity flow rates. Their temperature measurement capability spans from -20 to 120°C. Air velocity measurements range from 0 to 50 m/s (10,000 ft/min).
Applications for the ATVS-2020 include PCB testing, and thermal characterization studies of heat sinks and enclosures. The portable ATVS-2020 system weighs just 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Custom features and special-purpose sensors are available from ATS.
More information is on Qats.com or by calling ATS 1-781-769-2800.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz