Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) now offers the ATVS-2020 scanner which measures airflow temperature and velocity of inside electronic devices. The ATVS-2020 scanner accommodates up to 32 sensors for precise, multi-point field mapping of test domains, including housings and PCB surfaces. The result is a highly accurate thermal characterization.
Each dual-purpose sensor simultaneously measures both air temperature and velocity. This eliminates errors introduced as a result of the airflow being non-isothermal, i.e. varying in temperature. The thin, low profile sensors are designed to minimize airflow disturbance. They can be placed easily anywhere in the test domain.
The ATVS-2020 scanner connects to any PC for operation. It is controlled by user-friendly stageVIEW software which acquires and quantifies data and generates detailed temperature and velocity reports for each sensor location. Measurement periods are limited only by the PC's storage capacity, and data can be automatically averaged for fast, research-quality test results. The program provides modules for calculating the airflow requirements of devices under test.
All sensors are calibrated for both low (natural convection) and high velocity flow rates. Their temperature measurement capability spans from -20 to 120°C. Air velocity measurements range from 0 to 50 m/s (10,000 ft/min).
Applications for the ATVS-2020 include PCB testing, and thermal characterization studies of heat sinks and enclosures. The portable ATVS-2020 system weighs just 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Custom features and special-purpose sensors are available from ATS.
More information is on Qats.com or by calling ATS 1-781-769-2800.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases