In a Wi-Fi network environment, antenna's performance is a crucial factor in determining the transfer speed and reliability between both sending and receiving devices. An inadequate antenna may result in dropped connections or subpar speeds. So to offer users the best possible wireless performance, SilverStone created the WA219, a high gain Wi-Fi antenna with SMA plug. This product can easily replace stock Wi-Fi antenna found on routers or wireless network cards for immediate performance improvement.
- High gain Wi-Fi antenna improves wireless connectivity
- 2.4~2.5GHz 9dBi dipole (WA219)
- 2.4~2.5GHz 5dBi/5.1~5.8GHz 7dBi dipole (WAD17)
- SMA plug RP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard