In a Wi-Fi network environment, antenna's performance is a crucial factor in determining the transfer speed and reliability between both sending and receiving devices. An inadequate antenna may result in dropped connections or subpar speeds. So to offer users the best possible wireless performance, SilverStone created the WA219, a high gain Wi-Fi antenna with SMA plug. This product can easily replace stock Wi-Fi antenna found on routers or wireless network cards for immediate performance improvement.
- High gain Wi-Fi antenna improves wireless connectivity
- 2.4~2.5GHz 9dBi dipole (WA219)
- 2.4~2.5GHz 5dBi/5.1~5.8GHz 7dBi dipole (WAD17)
- SMA plug RP
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases