In a Wi-Fi network environment, antenna's performance is a crucial factor in determining the transfer speed and reliability between both sending and receiving devices. An inadequate antenna may result in dropped connections or subpar speeds. So to offer users the best possible wireless performance, SilverStone created the WA219, a high gain Wi-Fi antenna with SMA plug. This product can easily replace stock Wi-Fi antenna found on routers or wireless network cards for immediate performance improvement.
- High gain Wi-Fi antenna improves wireless connectivity
- 2.4~2.5GHz 9dBi dipole (WA219)
- 2.4~2.5GHz 5dBi/5.1~5.8GHz 7dBi dipole (WAD17)
- SMA plug RP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit