Nokia Technologies today announced the commercial availability of the OZO virtual reality (VR) camera at a launch event attended by members of the media and entertainment industry. Defining a new category in professional VR capture, OZO introduces to the market innovative features such as real-time VR preview, wireless operation, and full 3D 360 audio and video broadcast capabilities.
"We're at the dawn of an exciting new medium that will transform the way people connect to stories, events, and the world around them," said Ramzi Haidamus, president of Nokia Technologies. "OZO is a powerful tool designed for the professional creators who will answer the most exciting and intriguing questions about the possibilities for virtual reality."
The launch event featured a live performance by the band Best Coast, broadcast in full 3D 360 VR from the roof of the iconic Capitol Records tower in Hollywood to downtown Los Angeles over Internet protocol seven miles away.
Full specifications and purchase information are available through OZO.nokia.com. OZO is priced at USD 60,000.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit