Nokia Technologies today announced the commercial availability of the OZO virtual reality (VR) camera at a launch event attended by members of the media and entertainment industry. Defining a new category in professional VR capture, OZO introduces to the market innovative features such as real-time VR preview, wireless operation, and full 3D 360 audio and video broadcast capabilities.
"We're at the dawn of an exciting new medium that will transform the way people connect to stories, events, and the world around them," said Ramzi Haidamus, president of Nokia Technologies. "OZO is a powerful tool designed for the professional creators who will answer the most exciting and intriguing questions about the possibilities for virtual reality."
The launch event featured a live performance by the band Best Coast, broadcast in full 3D 360 VR from the roof of the iconic Capitol Records tower in Hollywood to downtown Los Angeles over Internet protocol seven miles away.
Full specifications and purchase information are available through OZO.nokia.com. OZO is priced at USD 60,000.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz