Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterGel Maker, a thermal compound containing non-abrasive nanodiamond particles packed with an ultra-high conductivity of 11 W/m.k. The excellent viscosity makes spreading or removing easy without cracking or drying out the compound.
"Enthusiasts and overclockers need a product that will help deliver the best performance with the lowest electrical conductivity within a short span of time. The MasterGel Maker fills that need," said Ron Classen, Product Manager. "It has fewer additives, which also makes it extremely lightweight and easy to spread, allowing users to apply it without much difficulty."
Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity: Made for Enthusiasts and Overclockers
Developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPUs or even chipsets. The non-curing time and resistance to electrical current help prevent short circuits and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The hi-tech nanodiamond particles can withstand extreme temperatures, are extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while containing properties that slow auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterGel Maker is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from December 1st, 2015 for a suggested retail price of 9,90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard