Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterGel Maker, a thermal compound containing non-abrasive nanodiamond particles packed with an ultra-high conductivity of 11 W/m.k. The excellent viscosity makes spreading or removing easy without cracking or drying out the compound.
"Enthusiasts and overclockers need a product that will help deliver the best performance with the lowest electrical conductivity within a short span of time. The MasterGel Maker fills that need," said Ron Classen, Product Manager. "It has fewer additives, which also makes it extremely lightweight and easy to spread, allowing users to apply it without much difficulty."
Ultra-high Thermal Conductivity: Made for Enthusiasts and Overclockers
Developed for users needing the best thermal conductivity for high performance CPUs, GPUs or even chipsets. The non-curing time and resistance to electrical current help prevent short circuits and provide protection and performance for long-term use. The hi-tech nanodiamond particles can withstand extreme temperatures, are extremely lightweight and easy to spread or remove while containing properties that slow auto-oxidation or erosion over time.
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterGel Maker is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from December 1st, 2015 for a suggested retail price of 9,90€.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit