Gainward Shows the Ultimate 3D Gaming Graphics Experience with iZ3D Monitors at CeBit
iZ3D Inc., designer, developer and pioneer of advanced stereoscopic 3D visualization systems, will have its 2D/3D gaming monitors showcased in the Gainward Stand this week at the CeBit tradeshow in Hanover, Germany in Hall 27, Stand E47. iZ3D brand monitors are top of the line 2D monitors the entire family can use for everyday applications. Then, with the push of a button, users can put on a pair of 3D-glasses and enjoy their favorite off the shelf games in stunning 3D.
"We are pleased that Gainward chose iZ3D monitors to demonstrate the versatility and power of their new graphics cards. 3D as an entertainment delivery medium is here to stay. More off the shelf 3D games, 3D TV broadcasts and a multitude of 3D movies will be distributed this year," commented David Chechelashvili, VP Marketing for iZ3D Inc.
Recently, iZ3D has been in the news by announcing an AMD partnership that includes an ATI 3DLP driver and a $50 rebate offer for ATI Radeon graphics card customers. The company also released a new industry-standard-setting 3D display driver, announced channel distribution partnerships with Ingram Micro and D&H Distributing Company, made 3D monitors much more affordable, and offered the first 3D monitors in a choice of six custom painted designs from Smooth Creations.
The iZ3D 3D monitor solution includes:
- 22-inch wide screen 3D/2D keyboard switchable LCD monitor
- 3 pairs of passive polarized 3D glasses (5 other models are available online)
- iZ3D Stereoscopic 3D and Anaglyph 3D software drivers (other drivers are available online)
- Power and video cables
- Quick-start guide
- Free membership into iZ3D's upcoming 3D gaming network
Monitor specifications are:
- 22-inch wide screen LCD
- 1680 x 1050 resolution
- Up to 170-degree 3D viewing angle
- 5ms response time
- 700:1 contrast ratio
- 16.7-million colors
- 300 nits
The solution is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Vista operating systems., Games written for DirectX 8, 9, (soon 10) require a graphics card with 2 video outputs (VGA, DVI, or HDMI). Most games written in the last six years are already designed for 3D, but until now lacked, a way of displaying them properly. A list of games that have been compatibility tested by iZ3D, MTBS and customer testers can be found at 3drulez.com
Availability and Pricing
The iZ3D 22-inch monitor has a new manufacturers suggested resale price of $399.00 USD and are currently available in the U.S. at Fry's and Micro Centers Online stores include staples.com, newegg.com, amazon.com, pcmall.com, criticalbuy.com, iz3d.com, and other online etailers .
The iZ3D Version 1.09 Driver is available at iz3d.com. The standard iZ3D S-3D output and anaglyph output are included with the purchase of an iZ3D monitor. The exclusive ATI 3D DLP output is free to AMD customers. All other drivers can be purchased at $49.99 per output.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit