TRENDnet (www.TRENDnet.com), a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announced today the launch of its free AP Management Software for its line of IP67 weather rated outdoor wireless access points.
The new AP Management Software is designed to accommodate varying network setups and simplify device management of multiple TRENDnet outdoor access points. The web-based management tool permits network administrators to configure multiple outdoor access points simultaneously, change configurations or update firmware remotely, and view network status reports for each supported unit.
"The complexity of today's wireless networks requires skilled technicians for basic setup and network maintenance," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "TRENDnet's new web-based management software cuts down overall administration time, and provides the necessary tools to keep your wireless network up and running smoothly."
TRENDnet's new AP Management Software can be used within a large and extensive network, supporting up to 200 TRENDnet outdoor access points. The intuitive controller auto-detects supported access points on the existing network and inherits current configuration settings. Centralized firmware upgrades allow all respective units to be easily upgraded simultaneously. Quickly transfer settings from one access point to another to minimize overall downtime.
To assist with fluctuating network needs, the management software offers administration flexibility by allowing custom configurations to be set on individual and grouped access points. Grouped access points further streamlines network administration as modifications can be made once and applied to multiple devices.
Current models that are compatible with TRENDnet's new complimentary AP Management Software are TEW-738APBO and TEW-739APBO; legacy models TEW-676APBO and TEW-455APBO will also be supported. TRENDnet's AP Management Software is now available; the quick installation guide can be found on related product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions