I was driving in a taxi here in Taipei yesterday on my way to visit some computer companies. When we stopped at a red light I happened to look to the right of me and saw something wrong on one of the building signs.
Can you spot the error?
- >> NEXT STORY: Weekend Roundup for March 11, 2007
- << PREVIOUS STORY: SATA-IO Releases SATA Revision 2.6 Specification
Latest News Posts
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls
- Astronomers now understand 'the biggest explosions in the Universe'
- New study: 162 million IQ points have been stolen from US children
- Microsoft announces climate change plan, will be 'carbon free' by 2030
- Never-before-seen virus hits China, outbreak spreads 'human-to-human'
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 PCI on GA-Z87-HD3 no audio
- XPG Invader Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Reeven Justice II CPU Cooler Review
- X570 BIOS Feature request or Help Request
- My RAM can't be OC'ed at all
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance
- Micron Announces Next-Generation Crucial Ballistix Gaming Memory
- Phison and Enmotus Demonstrate QLC Enhancing Technology