Apple's new iPad Pro 2020 could feature a big improvement that would better align the new tablet against Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 range of smartphones -- as well as the recently-teased Galaxy Note 20 range of smartphones.
The big upgrade would come from the new Apple Pencil stylus for the new iPad Pro, where according to a patent discovered by AppleInsider, would pack haptic feedback, as well as the ability to detect how hard you're gripping the Pencil.
Not only that, but the upgraded Apple Pencil with its gripping detection would also usher in a new notification mode, where it would 'press' against your finger to 'poke' you. This is a cool touch, something I can definitely see being useful -- but seriously, how many people would need to have their Pencil 'poking' them to receive a notification. Weird flex Apple, but OK.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:35 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- Save up to $850 on Best Buy's range of Apple products, sales live now
- Photoshop for iPad arrives on the App Store with a free 30-day trial
- Black Friday at GoodOffer24: Windows 10 Pro for just $10.62 and more
- > NEXT STORY: Western-style fast-food diet linked to brain and memory impairment
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PUBG cross party play enabled for Xbox One and PS4 players