Microsoft and Nike have teamed up for a new Jordan-themed Xbox One X console and controllers, with the iconic red elephant print dopped all over the Xbox One X and two controllers -- it looks slick. Check out an unboxing of one of them below:
Nike is unleashing its new Air Jordan III Retro U sneakers during the upcoming All-Star Weekend in Chicago, with the custom Jordan-themed Xbox One X console and controllers to be given away in a competition during the Microsoft sweepstakes on Twitter. If you want to enter that, follow the official Twitter account for Xbox, retweet the announcement and use the hashtag #Xboxsweepstakes.
The giveaway of the Jordan-themed Xbox One X ends on February 27, with a single winner to be announced. I wouldn't want to touch it if I won it, and would love to keep it in the box forever.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:35 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: HBO Max trailer teases everything apart from #ReleaseTheSnyderCut
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr deepfaked into Back to the Future