Samsung will reportedly be shipping its new Galaxy S20 range of smartphones with 25W and 45W chargers in the box, according to the latest reports. Samsung shipped the current-gen Galaxy Note 10+ with a 25W charger, and even though it had 45W charging capabilities, Samsung made that an optional extra.
The new Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ smartphones will ship with 25W fast chargers in the box, while the flagship Galaxy S20 Ultra will pack a 45W charger in the box. This is a great move by Samsung, as the fast charging on my personal Galaxy Note 10+ (just the stock 25W charger) is already ridiculously fast, let alone the 45W charger that the new Galaxy S20 Ultra will ship with.
Not only that, but Samsung is reportedly going to provide AKG branded USB Type-C wired headphones in the box of the new Galaxy S20 family of smartphones, too.
Last updated: Feb 8, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
Samsung Galaxy S10 Factory Unlocked Phone with 128GB - Prism Black (SM-G973UZKAXAA)
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra full specs leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra does not include 45W charger in the box
- Samsung Galaxy S20 price leaks: $999 through to $1349 for S20 Ultra
- > NEXT STORY: Puma debuts range of Sonic the Hedgehog clothing
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Tesla Cybertruck inserted into the first Back to the Future movie