Dead Cells has already made its way over to the App Store for iOS devices, but when is the Android version coming out?
The news of Dead Cells coming over to mobile dates back to last May, where the developer and publisher announced that both iOS devices would be getting the Metroidvania game. iOS devices were blessed with the extremely hard title first over the Summer, and since then, Android users have been patiently waiting for a release date announcement.
Luckily, Android Police has hawk eyes and spotted a Tweet from the game's publisher, Playdigious, who said that the "Android version will be out Q3 2020". The Tweet also mentions that the developers are currently working on a content update, but its unfortunately still too early in the process to announce a release date.
Last updated: Jan 11, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- A cure for diabetes has been found, stem cells to be the answer
- Ultrasound at specific frequencies can head shot & damage cancer cells
- Dead Cells to get more paid and free content, Motion Twin says
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February
- > NEXT STORY: Physics crisis: scientists can't agree on the universes expansion rate
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Panasonic reveals world's first Ultra HD VR glasses with HDR support