CES 2020 - Panasonic might have just unveiled some of the best OLED TVs on the market with its new HX2000, the first OLED TV to market that supports Dolby Vision IQ and Filmmaker Mode.
First off, Filmmaker Mode is an interesting addition as it will be aimed at enthusiasts and cinephiles who want to watch their movie exactly how the director intended it, where it will disable any and all "soap opera" motion smoothing. Filmmaker Mode sees Panasonic's efforts making sure the correct color, aspect ratio and framerates are displayed.
Panasonic's new HZ2000 also has support for Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Photo modes while having an in-house Panasonic "Master HDR OLED Professional Edition" panel that gives users 20% more peak brightness compared to other OLED TVs on the market.
Last updated: Jan 7, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Panasonic reveals world's first Ultra HD VR glasses with HDR support
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- NVIDIA expands BFGD family: 88-inch 4K 120Hz OLED -- oh my goodness
- Sony's new Z8H TV vibrates the frame of the TV to generate sound
- Panasonic reveals its 'industry-leading noise cancellation' earbuds
- > NEXT STORY: Royole reveals Alexa-enabled speaker with flexible OLED display at CES
- < PREVIOUS STORY: OtterBox's new screen protector kills bacteria on your screen