We all know there will be millions of families across the world spilling into arguments over the holiday and Christmas period, when it comes to money, politics, TV and movies, gaming, technology, and virtually everything in between.
But don't worry, Amazon is here to the rescue with its virtual assistant receiving a new upgrade that will settle family disputes. Amazon Alexa's new feature is called a "distraction technique" and will be voice activated by saying "Alexa, change the subject!" The perfect distraction, right?
Amazon researched into the subject, finding that at 6:30PM on Christmas Day is the peak time for when family arguments begin. Once it has been activated with "Alexa, change the subject", the Amazon Alexa will distraction feature by asking other triggering questions like "Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?" An easier question posed by the newly-powered Alexa is "What would your superpower be and why?"
Last updated: Dec 19, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Lamborghini & Rivian cars will soon integrate Alexa voice commands
- Here's Amazon's best last-minute gaming gift deals - up to 59% off
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Amazon's ambitious plan to conquer digital gaming may actually work
- Amazon 12 Days of Deals: Canon camera prices slashed, save up to 47%
- > NEXT STORY: OnePlus will tease next-gen Concept One smartphone at CES 2020
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox One X discounted over $150, now under $350: down from $499