TennoCon 2019 has blessed Warframe players with a bunch of new announcements to enjoy. We have a new cinematic trailer to enjoy, expansion trailer and much more.
Above you will find the new cinematic trailer that was created by Great Guns' Director Dan Trachtenberg, who is known for the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane. Combined with this awesome cinematic trailer was also the release of The Durviri Paradox expansion, as well as the Empyrean expansion.
All of the trailers can be found within the entirety of this post as well as the official feature list for all of the coming content that Digital Extremes has in the pipeline. Warframe is currently available on the PC, PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch.
Official description of the Empyrean expansion:
"Prepare to soar through the Origin System, explore new territory, and fight hostile forces with serious firepower! With an in-ship interface to control speed and direction, shield deployment, offensive missile volleys and gunner fire - including the ability to deploy Archwings and infiltrate enemy ships - players are now armed with an arsenal of tools to fend off and destroy enemy opposition. Player ships can be upgraded, take damage, and be customized, among many other things."
New details from TennoCon 2019 bring an even deeper level of freedom, power and cooperative gameplay:
- Connect the Community With Squad Link!: This ground-breaking multiplayer system connects the world of Warframe in an entirely new way. Transcend beyond your solo objective and connect with the larger community by reaching out to other Tenno squads using the Squad Link. In multi-objective missions from space, players can call up on other squads of active players to help the bigger cause - lower enemy ship shields, steal valuable data, and more.
- Assault, Steal and Pilot Enemy Ships: Players can now infiltrate opponent ships using Archwings and command them in a variety of missions. Become a swashbuckling #Spaceninja, Tenno!
- Customize and Upgrade Everything: The Drydock is your Railjack's personal space garage. Build out and upgrade your battleship's Equipment, Cosmetics, Systems and Reinforcements with a huge array of options, name your ship, and beautify it all by customizing primary, secondary and tertiary colors, accents, decals and more.
- Revenge: Enemies have begun adapting to Tenno lethality, and from it kingpins will emerge! Players familiar with Warframe's in-development Kingpin system will be rewarded with a first look at how these reactive enemies behave, starting with the Kuva Lich, Emra Rok, in an epic boss fight on the capital ship.
- Graphics Upgrade: Digital Extremes is dedicated to providing the single best graphic fidelity to AAA free-to-play gaming. Using a completely re-written rendering technology ("Deferred Renderer") in its proprietary Evolution Engine, Warframe's graphics have never looked better.