NVIDIA has just released a new batch of Game Ready GeForce drivers with the new GeForce 419.67 drivers dropping, with optimizations for Battlefield V's new battle royale mode Firestorm. You can download the new GeForce 419.67 drivers right here.
Not only that, but we have optimizations for the new Shadow of the Tomb Raider update that offers RTX features like ray-traced shadows and DLSS. There's also optimizations for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and support for two more G-Sync compatible monitors in the ASUS VG278QR and ASUS VG258.
NVIDIA users can enable NVIDIA Surround with G-Sync compatible displays, if you do the following:
- You need a Turing-architecture GeForce RTX graphics card
- You need Windows 10, version 1809 or later
- All three G-SYNC Compatible monitors must be of identical make and model
- In SLI configurations, all monitors must be connected to the primary (master) GPU
- The resolution must be set to a Surround resolution, rather than using the three monitors separately.
- >> NEXT STORY: New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Network Next boss teases reducing latency by 20-30ms
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de