Ubisoft are remastering one of the more classic Assassin's Creed games, Assassin's Creed III. The remastered title will be coming to the Xbox One, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch, but what cool features will the Switch version have?
We have been talking about the Assassin's Creed III Remastered for quite some time now, and back in early February Ubisoft released a press release that detailed the new features that would be arriving with the remastered edition. Now, Ubisoft has updated Nintendo Switch users with the features that will be coming with the Switch version of the game.
Ubisoft has detailed in a blog post the exclusive features that Nintendo Switch users will be receiving if they pick up the game. According to the blog post, Nintendo Switch users will get; HD rumble, touchscreen support, motion controls and specific UI design. The Assassin's Creed III Remastered edition will be released on March 29th for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The Nintendo Switch version will be released on May 21st, for more information visit the official blog here.
Assassin's Creed III Remastered for Nintendo Switch details:
This release will include improved ergonomics and gameplay mechanics, and will also make use of exclusive Nintendo Switch features, such as:
- HD Rumble - provides an additional layer of feedback during gameplay
- Touchscreen interface - enhances accessibility for game menus
- Motion Control - ensures an intuitive controlled feeling during distant weapon aiming
- Specific UI design - provides HUD adaptation for different display modes (Docked or Handheld gameplay)
- >> NEXT STORY: BioWare boosts Anthem's loot drops
- << PREVIOUS STORY: SEGA has MASSIVE Steam weekend sale, titles up to 85% off