Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most hyped games of all time and now that we've had a proper look at what to expect from CD Projekt RED's most ambitious game ever, small nuggets of what to expect from the game are coming from weird places... like the official Facebook page for the game.
A representative of CDPR answered a fan question over Messenger, with the person asking how big the game world will be compared to The Witcher 3. The rep replied with: "Night City holds 6 districts, but I can't give you an exact number on square meters, because no one counted this yet. Also, this is tricky for an urban environment - Night City has lots of buildings and these buildings have floors".
CDPR adds: "You can have 120 square meters of space technically taking up 60m2 of space. In a tall building, and we will have many of them explorable, each flood can house a lot of activities. Floors stack. The Witcher 3 was, in a way, much flatter - the activities were scattered. Here, the world can be huge, but it can be huge upwards, or downwards".
Last updated: Nov 23, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- New Witcher game not in development, CD Projekt RED confirms
- CD Projekt RED wants to make more Witcher games
- Cyberpunk 2077 is shorter than Witcher 3, but more complexly layered
- CD Projekt RED is 'looking at' next-gen consoles, privy to inside info
- New Witcher game coming after Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR confirms
- > NEXT STORY: Nike to start selling its PlayStation shoes on December 1
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Lootboxes aren't gateway to gambling, says UK commission