Ubisoft is about to launch their newest installment into the Assassin's Creed franchise, Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Buyers of the gold edition and above will receive the game three days before the games official launch, not before a classic day 1 patch though.
Just yesterday I gave a detailed breakdown of each of the purchasing options Ubisoft was giving fans for the upcoming Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Out of the four options that were available, the Gold Edition and the Ultimate Edition gave players the option of playing Odyssey on the 2nd of October, three days before the titles official release date on October 5th. Visit the full breakdown of each of the options here.
After all of the early bird buyers grabbed their copies and jumped into the game, Ubisoft has decided to roll out a day 1 patch for the title. Coming in at 1.5GB we can see fixes for gameplay, qualitative improvements and technical improvements implemented into the title. Some of the fixes include fixing "many "game breakers" that could happen in specific conditions." For more information regarding the patch notes, visit the official Ubisoft website post here.
XBOX ONE: 1.5GB
- Made Lieutenants scale with the player character for both Boarding and Call To Arms
- Added "Historical Locations" filter to the World Map
- Addressed many "game breakers" that could happen in specific conditions
- Increased diversity in haircuts
- Reduced loading times in various areas including before flashbacks and dialogues
- Reduced occurrence of low-resolution textures on up close NPCs and objects
- General improvement to performance and stability
- > NEXT STORY: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 maps Morocco/Summit revealed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Marvel's PS4 Spider-Man beats UK Far Cry 5 sales in 1 month