A new story trailer for Starlink: Battle for Atlas has flown onto the Nintendo YouTube Channel, we see Fox McCloud and a crew of heroic interstellar pilots ready to save the universe.
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, players will be saving the Atlas star solar system from invaders titled the Forgotten Legion which are a bunch of evil robots. Players will be able to construct their very own unique Starship model, choose different parts to equip to the craft, pick their own crew and tackle their missions their own way.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas will also allow players to play as the famous Fox McCloud for the entire of the game, if you happened to miss that story check it out here. Starlink: Battle for Atlas will be released exclusively on the Nintendo Switch, for further information regarding the title, visit the official Starlink website here.
Last updated: Sep 28, 2018 at 06:11 am CDT
- Elon Musk: Starlink global internet has 20ms delay and is gaming ready
- SpaceX files documents to launch 30,000 satellites into space
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- SpaceX wants its Starlink satellites to offer internet by mid-2020
- SpaceX launches 60 more global internet satellites, only 41,940 to go
- > NEXT STORY: Dragon Ball FighterZ free content update: new stage/rankings
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Switch Online app grows 76% in a week, 5 million downloads