Mono Studio and Hero Craft have officially released the launch trailer for their upcoming Dystopian title INSOMNIA: The Ark. The trailer showcases to potential players the kind of world they will be required to survive in, unfortunately the future isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
Players that don't know about INSOMNIA: The Ark should known that this title is a diselpunk sci-fi RPG that is based around the last humans attempting to survive together on a massive space city. Players will be able to develop their very own characters and dive into some gorgeous handcrafted locations, while at the time interacting with a large variety of different NPC's.
Hero Craft have previously released a trailer titled 'Dystopian World Trailer', if you happened to miss that announcement, visit it here. INSOMNIA: The Ark is planned for release on the 27th of September for PC. If you are interested in checking out the games official Steam listing, a link to it can be found here.
Key features for INSOMNIA: The Ark:
- Exploration is rewarding... and dangerous - Survive hunger, thirst, fatigue while searching for valuable technology and resources in over 70 unique locations. Pay attention - INSOMNIA's nuanced world can conceal unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards.
- Personalized journey - Break free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a large amount of craftable items and equipment. Choose your gear wisely - every armor and weapon type in the game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
- Choices matter - Navigate a non-linear storyline with 'points of no return' that encourage unorthodox approaches and 12 different story endings. Your character's chosen background plays a role in how you interact with NPC's and factions, as well as influences the outcomes of certain quests.
- A rich universe - Experience a neo-noir world with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued with a dark ambient soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.
- >> NEXT STORY: My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Amazon's MMO title 'New World' gets batch of screenshots