Ubisoft has released a new update for Assassin's Creed Origins on the PC, with v1.05 including some fixes for problems with 4K resolution and multi-GPU setups.
The new AC: Origins v1.05 patch addresses "several Ultra HD monitor, multi-monitor mode, and multi GPU mode issues". There's also fixed hardware performance metrics for AMD Radeon R9 200 series cards, too. Here's the graphics/audio fixes in the new v1.05 patch for Assassin's Creed Origins.
- Improved Sandstorm ending visual
- Fixed some level of detail issues in the world and for some NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the call mount whistle from playing
- Fixed an issue that could cause music tracks to overlap
- [PC] Temporarily deactivated spatial sound support to resolve issues with some USB headsets
- [PC] Fixed the functionality of the Field Of View option during the Benchmark session