EK Water Blocks has just announced they've released two new slim radiators, with the CoolStream Slim 140mm and 280mm radiators ready for a new breed of watercooled gaming rigs.
The new EK-CoolStream SE 140 and EK-CoolStream SE 280 will allow EKWB to fill gaps in their product stack between the high-performance and larger radiators, with the new slimmed down models for smaller/trickier to build PCs. There are plenty of case manufacturers moving towards the 140mm fan form factor, so EK is staying ahead of the curve with the new CoolStream Slim products.
EK's new CoolStream Slim radiators are exactly 140/280mm in width, so they will fit perfectly into a 140mm fan spot in your case. The new radiators continue the slick EK-CoolStream design, with a black/silver style that looks slick as hell. The square housing has been evenly coated with black matte paint, while the fins feature a super thin layer of black coating for a super-clean look.
- Copper fins
- 90% copper tubing (H90)
- Brass chambers
- Aluminum/Steel housing
- FPI: 22
- Port threads: 2x G1/4"
- Fan compatibility: any standard size 140x140x25mm fan
- Fan mount thread type: UNC 6-32 thread tapping
The new EK-CoolStream SE 140 and SE 280 radiators can be purchased right now through the EK Webshop and the Partner Reseller Network. As for pricing, we're looking at:
- EK-CoolStream SE 140 - 49.95€ (around $60)
- EK-CoolStream SE 280 - 69.95€ (around $80)
- >> NEXT STORY: MSI introduce the new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA GeForce 387.92 WHQL drivers released