There have been simulators of real life events and animals before, but now developer SOEDESCO have announced the latest in simulators: Real Farm.
Real Farm will be released on October 20, with the developer unveiling the first gameplay trailer and screenshots for the game. The developers promises that simulator fans and traditional gamers will enjoy Real Farm and its two game modes: Free Mode and Career Mode.
Starting with Free Mode, wher eyou will start off in an established farm and begin wherever, and however you want. But if you play in Career Mode, you'll start Real Farm with NOTHING. You'll have to do work jobs and missions for other farmers in order to gain their respect, reputation, and earn that important money... so that you can buy your own farm, and expand your game.
But in the "key features" to Real Farm, are the real golden nuggets as we now know that Real Farm will support native 4K. It's funny to see a game developer use native 4K resolution as a selling point for a farm simulator, but nevertheless, here are the full features to Real Farm.
Real Farm Key Features:
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4K
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real-time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
- > NEXT STORY: L.A Noire: The Case Files- Rockstar's first VR release
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlegrounds to receive water tech from Sea of Thieves