EK Water Blocks have unleashed it's new full cover water blocks for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, with the new EK-FC1080 GTX Ti compatible with a large list of GTX 1080 Ti cards.
EKWB's new GTX 1080 Ti water block cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM - with water flowing over all of the most important parts of your new graphics card.
By cooling your GPU, GDDR5X (which is clocked at a huge 11Gbps on the GTX 1080 Ti) and the VRMs, you can hit higher frequencies with overclocking when all of these parts are under 100% load.
The new full-cover water block is a beautiful single-slot design, thanks to the engineering and crafting masters at EKWB.
EKWB GTX 1080 Ti Water Block Pricing
EKWB make all of their water blocks in Slovenia, Europe - and are available for pre-order through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network, as of April 12.
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti - Nickel: 119.95€
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti - Acetal+Nickel: 119.95€
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate - Black: 29.95€
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate - Nickel: 37.95€
- > NEXT STORY: STALKER reboot teased, powered by CryEngine
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Witcher 3 could receive Project Scorpio upgrades