Corsair today unveiled its fastest-ever Force MP500 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD lineup that delivers speeds up to five times faster than traditional SATA III 6Gbps SSDs.
The Force MP500 rocks Phison PS5007-E7 NVMe controller and high-bandwidth PCIe Gen. 3 x4 M.2 2280 interface to deliver insanely fast transfers of up to 3,000 MB/s read speeds and write speeds of up 2,400 MB/s. Corsairs Force MP500 lineup comes in three different sizes: 120GB, 240GB and 480GB, all set in the sleek and minimalist M.2 form factor.
The drives have built-in SmartECC, SmartRefresh and SmartFlush tech designed to thwart corruption, and the Force MP500 is also fully compatible with Corsair's SSD Tool Box which allows for easy SSD health, maintenance and secure drive wiping.
Corsair's ultra-fast Force MP500 SSDs are available now in the following pricing tiers. Check below for full specifications and more technical info.
- Corsair Force MP500 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD120GB - $109.99
- Corsair Force MP500 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD 240GB - $169.99
- Corsair Force MP500 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD 480GB - $324.99
- NVMe PCI Express Gen. 3 x4 interface provides up to a 5x performance improvement over SATA SSDs, allowing you to access all your data with blazing speed.
- M.2 2280 industry standard compact form factor.
- Available in various storage capacities including 120GB, 240GB and 480GB.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, with no special driver or administrative rights required.
- Enhanced error correction improves data retention.
- Toughened contact surface material gives better contact to the motherboard and provides vibration resistance.
- Static and dynamic wear-leveling extends the life of the disk SSD.
- Advanced garbage collection support provides extended drive management tasks.
- Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox for advanced functionality.
- Extensive 3-year warranty.