I'm sure that everybody here have heard that Titanfall 2 is doing terribly. "Oh, the sales are nothing compared to the original!" or "Titanfall 2 is nothing compared to Battlefield 1". "The player count in this game is hideous! I can't even find a match!" Well, let's take a deeper look at an infographic that EA have made based on their data collected from the game between October 28th, 2016 and November 27th, 2016.
You can find the rest of the in the image up at the top but here's just a few interesting ones that caught my attention:
- The three favorite game modes among the players seem to be Attrition, Bounty Hunt and Amped Hardpoint. In total, players have racked up 304M number of kills in Attrition, stolen $4.4 billion in Bounty Hunt mode and have amped 15M hardpoints. Just let those numbers sink in a bit and you realize how active the community is.
- More than 114 million titans have been dropped during this period.
The three most played titans by the players are:
- The ordinance that got the most kills is the most obvious one: the electric smoke since it was designed to fry pilots who rodeo your titan.
- 154 million grappling hooks have been deployed
- The combined travel distance of all the pilots is more than 146M kilometers. That's insane... The post added a fun fact: "That's about the same distance between the Earth and the Sun (149.6 M kilometers)"
So, which statistics caught your attention and if you're one of those fellow Titanfall 2 player, let us know your experience with the game in the comment section.
Don't forget that Titanfall 2 free multiplayer trial is still on-going on PS4, Xbox One and PC! If you wanted to see what this game is all about, don't wait.
- > NEXT STORY: Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more