4A Games, the studio that brought us the excellent Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light games, has teased a look at their next project...and it looks like a futuristic FPS.
We know that 4A Games was working on "two exciting new projects," and now the devs have given us a glimpse at what they have in store. 4A shared two different images on their Facebook and Twitter streams that are obviously pieces from the same image, showing what appears to be the first-person HUD of a high-tech shooter like Halo or even Crysis.
While I originally thought the devs were working on Metro 2035, these images completely nix that theory. There's just no evidence of a post-apocalyptic world. 4A Games is on the cusp of something interesting, and it could very well be a fresh new original IP that taps the impressive FPS foundation they've worked so hard to cultivate in the Metro games.
We'll be sure to keep you updated once we hear more, and for now all we can do is wait...and watch.
Last updated: Dec 18, 2019 at 01:10 pm CST
- Metro Redux runs at 720p 30FPS on Nintendo Switch
- 4A Games announces 'Metro Redux' for Nintendo Switch, next month debut
- Official rating for Metro Redux coming to the Nintendo Switch found
- Metro Redux has been listed for Nintendo Switch by a retailer for $55
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- > NEXT STORY: Tesla suing oil executive for impersonating Elon Musk
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New indie Dark Flame mixes Castlevania and Dark Souls