Nintendo is still quite secretive when it comes to its next-gen NX console, but that doesn't stop other companies from talking about it.
Ubisoft recently held its financial conference call for Q1 of its fiscal 2016/2017, where company CEO Yves Guillemot talked about Nintendo NX. He said that from what he's seen, the console is really great and that it's going to help the industry grow, as well as bring casual gamers back into the gaming industry.
We don't know much about the Nintendo NX console, but from what we do know, it'll be powered by an unannounced NVIDIA Tegra processor based on the Pascal architecture. We should expect Nintendo to release it in March 2017, which means we should see the company unveil it in the coming months leading up to the holiday season.
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- No, Ubisoft didn't say PlayStation 5 will play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games
- > NEXT STORY: Bandai Namco teases new IP reveal for Gamescom 2016
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Netflix is home to 83 million subscribers, growth is slowing though