Ubisoft has just announced Far Cry 4 Complete Edition, which will include Far Cry 4, and the Season Pass that comes with five DLC packs. This means that the Complete Edition will well and truly be the complete edition, with access to all of the missions, weapons and DLC. The Season Pass includes:
- The Syringe DLC: Players must find a rare and potent recipe before Pagan Min's forces use it against the rebels.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC: Without anything to defend themselves with, players will have to complete a series of challenges to reach an extraction point.
- The Hurk Deluxe Pack contains five missions and an arsenal of new weapons including "The Impaler", Hurk's harpoon gun.
- Overrun DLC allows players to team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path to swarm conflict zones and overrun their opponents in maps based on Kyrat's countryside.
- Valley of the Yetis DLC: After crashing in the Himalayas, players must explore a new frozen landscape and discover the secrets behind a mysterious cult.
Strangely, Far Cry 4 Complete Edition will not be released on the Xbox One, and will only see the light of day on the PlayStation 4 and PC. Not only that, but it will also be limited to just a few countries: Europe, the Middle East and African territories. No release for the US, UK, or Australia.
- > NEXT STORY: Activision Blizzard appreciating digital video game delivery
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The beautiful Project Cars is only a 17GB installation on PC