Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios have announced Forza Motorsport 6 will launch exclusively for the Microsoft Xbox One game console later this year.
The Ford GT, Shelby GT350 Mustang and F-150 Raptor will also make appearances in the video game, and 2015 is the 10th anniversary of the game franchise.
"Just as Ford has pushed the boundaries of car technology in GT, 'Forza Motorsport 6' will embrace that spirit of innovation as our most technically advanced racing simulation to date - offering a fun and realistic automotive experience for both car lovers and gamers," said Dan Greenawalt, creative director at Turn 10 Studios. "We're excited to unveil gameplay at E3 in June."
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X may enhance Xbox 360, OG Xbox games too
- > NEXT STORY: Spotify streaming music service tops 60M users, 15M paid subscribers
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Cherry announces their MX Board 6.0