SpotCam has just announced its first home monitoring Wi-Fi video solution, with the cloud-based video startup offering 24-hour cloud-based HD playback, for free.
The camera itself captures 720p, or 1280x720, in low bandwidth, with clear night vision thanks to its 12 IR LEDs. It has a 110-degree wide angle view, motion/audio/disconnection event detection, 256-bit SSL encryption, can have its video playback done over the web, or through it's mobile app, and has two-way communication. The SpotCam camera sells for $149, with 24-hour recording for free. As for 3-day, 7-day, and 30-day recording, the following prices apply:
- 3-day recording - $3.95/month or $39/year
- 7-day recording - $5.95/month or $59/year
- 30 day recording - $19.95/month or $199/year
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Activision announces Call of Duty franchise has generated $10 billion
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple requests Foxconn builds a new $2.6 billion factory