Thanks to our friends at Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Australia, we have copies of this weeks Blu-ray release of the hilarious comedy sequel '22 Jump Street' to give away to ten lucky readers.
Having survived high school, twice, big changes are in store for undercover police officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they infiltrate a local college on a drug bust. Tasked with finding the dealer of new drug, Whyphy, Schmidt and Jenko must pose as fresh faced college students to get in with the right crowd. The hilarious duo soon find themselves pulled in different directions when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team and Schmidt falls into the bohemian art major scene. As they make new friends and explore new interests, the duo starts to question the future of their friendship. Not only do they have to crack the case and discover who the Whyphy dealer is before more students get hurt, they must also decide if their partnership has a future.
To go into the running to take one Blu-ray copy home, simply correctly answer the following question:
Name one of the stars of the original '21 Jump Street' TV show.
To enter, simply 'like' this post and share via Facebook or Twitter and send your answers, along with your postal address to ben at TweakTown.com before the competition closes on November 7th. The total prize pool is approximately $449.50.
'22 Jump Street' is available on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital with UltraViolet from Australian retailers on November 6th.
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- > NEXT STORY: Trying to prove Russia is behind cyberattacks remains difficult
- < PREVIOUS STORY: EU practices cyberattack response ability during recent 24-hour event