Thief will be released in just over a month's time, but Eidos Montreal have decided that now is the time to unveil the PC hardware specifications required to play its reboot of the stealth title.
Square Enix have used Nixxes for the PC version of Thief, the same team who did the great PC port of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and many more over the years. Thief will be released on February 25 in North America, and three days later in Europe, on February 28. It will reach the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and PC.
There will also be support for AMD's Mantle technology, which will provide performance improvements on GPUs that are compatible. Eyefinity support will be included, as well as AMD's impressive TrueAudio codec.
The specs required:
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista with platform update
- CPU: High performance dual-core, quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon 4800 series, NVIDIA GTS 250
- DirectX: DirectX10
- HDD/SSD: 20GB
- Operating systems: Windows 7 or 8
- CPU: AMD FX 8000 series or better, Intel i7 quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4+ GB
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD, R9 series or better, NVIDIA GTX 660 series or better
- DirectX: DirectX11
- HDD/SSD: 20GB
- >> NEXT STORY: Is Dead Rising 3's new 13GB DLC patch simply too much?
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Kim Dotcom unveils Baboom, his new music streaming service
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de