BT Games have sneakily posted the PC system requirements for the upcoming Treyarch-made Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The system requirements are very modest meaning the game should run on even older systems:
- Processor: Celeron E1200 Dual-Core 1.6GHzor (Intel CPU) / Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 3600+ (AMD CPU)
- Graphics Card (NVIDIA): GeForce GT 120AMD GPU: Radeon HD 4550
- Memory: 2GB
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (or later)
- Direct X: DX9HDD
- Space: 10GB
Can you wait for COD: Black Ops 2? I don't think people will be buying it for the graphics, but the amount of production money that this games budget would be, could afford Activision to spend some money on a new graphics engine, don't you think?
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:28 am CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Blizzard: Windows 8 'not awesome for Blizzard either'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 650 launch will see the GTX 560, 550 series discontinued shortly beforehand