Computex Taipei 2009: Even though the forthcoming "Clarkdale" based Socket 1136 Core i5 processors with on-chip GPU are not due to go on sale until sometime early next year, they had a little system running out at their Nangang booth which is of great interest to us.
Again sadly we couldn't find anyone willing to go on camera, but we do get a good like at the platform and partly what the on-chip graphics is able to do in terms of HD video playback.
The motherboard used was a pre-production MSI P57 board with model number H57-ED65 and the system was running very smoothly and even the board looks fairly advanced for an early sample, so it probably means Intel will be able to stick to its launch date of an early Q1 2010 go time.
Aren't those Intel dancing dudes just so cool?
Last updated: Dec 3, 2019 at 09:33 am CST
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- > NEXT STORY: Hands-on with Thermaltake's unique Level 10 case
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel's wall of P55 Express mobos caught on video