Examining and Testing the Memory
Now the product has graduated from being PCB to an actual memory module. It is now time for the modules to be examined carefully to make sure that all the components and RAM chips were successfully installed onto the PCB as far as electrical connectivity goes.
Once the two ladies above are satisfied with the modules, they are then passed onto the testing team further down the factory line for testing.
For the memory module to pass and move onto the next stage, it must complete five test program runs set by the R&D team without any errors. Once the memory passes the tests, it is then packed and is now almost ready to be shipped off to customers.
One of the final production stages after the memory module is deemed to be ready for consumer usage is printing the TEAM branding onto the RAM chips along with adding additional TEAM branding stickers and so forth and then finally packing the memory into their retail packaging boxes.
That covers RAM production from start to finish although we still have a little more to tell you about TEAM's Xtreem gaming memory on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [First Stage - Programming SMT Computer]
- Page 3 [Second Stage - Applying Solder and Initial Chips]
- Page 4 [Third Stage - Installing RAM Chips]
- Page 5 [Forth Stage - The Bakery]
- Page 6 [Fifth Stage - Examining and Testing the Memory]
- Page 7 [Close look at TEAM Xtreem Memory]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM