There are four tabs in the OS Optimization area of Magician 4.2. The first is for Maximum performance. In each tab a number of Windows settings are changed with one click of the button.
The Maximum Capacity settings are nearly identical to the Maximum Performance, but the hibernation and virtual memory settings are in line with Windows default settings.
The Maximum Reliability setting reduces disk the number of writes to the SSD by disabling or reducing the settings of built in Windows features.
The Advanced settings lets you pick and choose the settings you want to enable or disable.
The Over Provisioning tab allows you to quickly and easily set reserved area on your Samsung SSD. The software recommends 10%.
If you run your SSD with a lot of data on the drive this is a good setting to use since it will increase performance and the life of your SSD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz