GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board
Moving away from the package and onto the board, you can see it doesn't have that fancy all black PCB design that we've seen on a lot of GIGABYTE boards recently. Instead it uses the blue setup that we've come accustomed to seeing on some of the cheaper mid-range GIGABYTE boards.
Moving in closer to the board we can start to have a look at what exactly is going on. When it comes to expansion slots, we've got two Legacy PCI slots, three PCI-E x1 slots and two PCI-E x16 slots that run at x8 / x8 when CrossFire is being utilized.
Looking at the bottom of the board, we've got a huge amount of headers. On the left side we have a front panel audio and 1394 Firewire header; on the far right we've got our standard system panel headers. In between those we have a total of six USB headers; four are USB 2.0 while the larger two are USB 3.0.
Moving around the corner, you can see we've got a total of five SATA ports, all of which are SATA 3 and are supported natively by the A75 chipset. Apart from the SATA ports there's not a whole lot else to see at this corner, so let's move further up on the board on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- System Shock reboot on 'hiatus' after raising $1.35 million
- DOOM-like 3D engine made out of MS excel formulas
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit