On Fire Baby!
As can be seen from the sticker courteously left on the heatsink, it is recommended you have a cloud with a face blow on your computer to keep it cool. Failing that, you should make sure that some kind of airflow wafts its way across the metal to remove excess heat build up.
RAM sockets on this board are the dinky variety, so you will have to either spring for some SO-DIMM laptop style DDR2 or put your current DDR2 on a hot wash cycle to shrink it down.
The view from behind shows that this board is quite serious about muscling its way into your living room; with a HDMI, optical and coax output alongside the usual array to give more options than you can shake a lead at.
This board feels heavy for its size and for good reason too; it's backed by a metal mounting bracket to ensure that any heatsink is firmly attached to the board and keeps the pressure distributed around the mounting holes and socket area. This is important for reasons that will become apparent later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The sound of one hand clapping]
- Page 2 [Fall Down, Get Up]
- Page 3 [On Fire Baby!]
- Page 4 [Sans ventilateur]
- Page 5 [Scrubs Up Nice]
- Page 6 [Bite Sized RAM]
- Page 7 [You spin me right round baby]
- Page 8 [IGOR! More Brains!]
- Page 9 [Beastie]
- Page 10 [Freshly Chopped Case]
- Page 11 [Pure Class]
- Page 12 [Meaty Trays]
- Page 13 [Dwarf Boards]
- Page 14 [Obsolete Formats]
- Page 15 [Voila!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard