Even if you're not playing Far Cry 2, as always we would recommend you upgrade to the latest driver suite. While for the most part we don't really see any gains in the games we test, it's clear that there are going to be some gains out there which is always important. Add in the fact that there's also a bucket load of bug fixes as usual and there isn't much to complain about.
As we draw closer to the year's end, it will be interesting to find out what ATI do. Are we just going to see a normal driver update with bug fixes and perhaps a performance jump here and there, or is there going to be something special? - Only time will tell, but hopefully Santa brings us something special.
Even if there aren't any performance gains, next month is going to be exciting with the Catalyst test bed getting an upgrade to i7 and X58. Before no time we will be seeing the Catalyst 8.12 round out the year and Santa will be coming down your chimney. So until next month; Happy Gaming!
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]