Coolink doesn't have many products available at this time but they are destined to grow in 2008. Their Silentator CPU Cooler is one of my favorites and I am optimistic for the GFXChilla. The GFXChilla uses four 6mm heatpipes that move GPU heat to an aluminum fin area cooled by two thin 80mm fans. The system only takes up two slots so in most cases you can maintain your current PCI card arrangement.
Four 6mm heatpipes for excellent heat distribution throughout the cooling fins
Two large, low-profile 80x80x10mm fans (18dB)
Low profile: takes up only 2 expansion slots
Incl. self-adhesive aluminum RAM & VR heatsinks
Easy installation and broad compatibility
ATI X300 Series
ATI X600 Series
ATI X700 Series
ATI X800 Series
ATI X1300 Series
ATI X1600 Series
ATI X1800 Series
ATI X1900 Series
ATI X1950 Series
ATI HD 2400 Series
ATI HD 2600 Series
ATI HD 3450
ATI HD 3650
ATI HD 3850
ATI HD 3870
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 Series
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Coolink want to make a statement on the front of their package, and that statement is all inclusive. Not only do you see the two 80mm blue fans in a window, it says right on the front that VRM and memory cooling is in the box.
The back of the package shows a nice illustration of the cooler and lists many of the features.
The top of the cooler is all fans, with nothing else poking out.
On the bottom is a copper base with the four heatpipes that run to a tightly packed fin area.
Here we see even placement of the heatpipes and that the cooler is actually very thin, only taking up two slots with the graphics card installed.
The fins are not very tall, we will have to see if this affects performance when we get into testing.
Coolink includes a small tube of their thermal paste as well as memory and VRM heatsinks that already have thermal tape applied to them. A 3-pin to 4-pin adapter is included in the package also.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme 2900]
- Page 3 [Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme 8800]
- Page 4 [Auras Fridge (JES-988)]
- Page 5 [Coolink GFXChilla]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE V-Power]
- Page 7 [Thermaltake DuOrb]
- Page 8 [Thermaltake TMG ND5]
- Page 9 [Thermalright HR-03 GT]
- Page 10 [APACK ZEROtherm Hurricane HC92 Cu 8800]
- Page 11 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 12 [Testing Results]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit