The vast majority of computer cases available on the market seem to be gravitating towards a mean point, where all of the most-desired features reside - screwless installation, good cooling capability, roomy interior, plenty of scope to upgrade and a polished exterior. When all the cases you look at these days have plenty to recommend them, a case needs to have something a little extra to be a standout.
This can be something in realm of exceptionally intelligent design, or even that it just doesn't have anything that annoys you. Whatever it may be, it takes something extra special to warrant forking out the extra cash to house your computing investments.
The Stacker 830 by Cooler Master offers a LOT to the discerning computer buff, and is arguably the best case Cooler Master has out on the market at the present time. We acquired the unit from our friends at PC Case Gear in Australia and although we don't want to give the game away, this is simply the best case we've seen in a long time. But why, we hear you ask? Read on and find out some answers...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio