The vast majority of computer cases available on the market seem to be gravitating towards a mean point, where all of the most-desired features reside - screwless installation, good cooling capability, roomy interior, plenty of scope to upgrade and a polished exterior. When all the cases you look at these days have plenty to recommend them, a case needs to have something a little extra to be a standout.
This can be something in realm of exceptionally intelligent design, or even that it just doesn't have anything that annoys you. Whatever it may be, it takes something extra special to warrant forking out the extra cash to house your computing investments.
The Stacker 830 by Cooler Master offers a LOT to the discerning computer buff, and is arguably the best case Cooler Master has out on the market at the present time. We acquired the unit from our friends at PC Case Gear in Australia and although we don't want to give the game away, this is simply the best case we've seen in a long time. But why, we hear you ask? Read on and find out some answers...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD