The vast majority of computer cases available on the market seem to be gravitating towards a mean point, where all of the most-desired features reside - screwless installation, good cooling capability, roomy interior, plenty of scope to upgrade and a polished exterior. When all the cases you look at these days have plenty to recommend them, a case needs to have something a little extra to be a standout.
This can be something in realm of exceptionally intelligent design, or even that it just doesn't have anything that annoys you. Whatever it may be, it takes something extra special to warrant forking out the extra cash to house your computing investments.
The Stacker 830 by Cooler Master offers a LOT to the discerning computer buff, and is arguably the best case Cooler Master has out on the market at the present time. We acquired the unit from our friends at PC Case Gear in Australia and although we don't want to give the game away, this is simply the best case we've seen in a long time. But why, we hear you ask? Read on and find out some answers...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series